Rent The Venue
Laketown Ranch is a 172 acre modern, multi-use entertainment complex in the heart of Vancouver Island, British Columbia.
Whether you’re hosting a one-night event or a multi-day festival with 20,000 attendees, Laketown Ranch has the venue and support that you need.
Our facilities include:
- Canada’s largest outdoor permanent stage
- Side stages and permanent vendor village
- Scalable to: 3,000, 6,000 and 20,000 attendees per day
- RV and Tent camping for any size event
Our structurally-engineered stage features:
- 60’ x 56’: Main Stage Deck
- 16’ x 32’: Stage Wings
- 20’ x 25’: Video Bays
- 140’ x 50’: Total Stage Width and Height
It’s convenient for fans and artists to reach Laketown Ranch. We are located 60 miles north of Victoria, British Columbia, 100 miles from Vancouver and 200 miles from Seattle.
There are 4 international airports within 2 hours drive, as well as multiple BC ferry terminals and seaplane hubs.
To find out more, call us at 1-250-715-1600, or fill out the inquiry form below.