Can I bring food and drinks onto the grounds?
- Personal-sized coolers for food are permitted.
- No glass containers or outside liquids.
- Potable water is available.
For the safety of police, security, and our guests, all bags and belongings are subject to search.
Can I use my credit or debit card on-site?ATMs located on-site accept credit and debit cards. Vendors will only accept cash payment.
Is there cell phone reception or WiFi on-site?There’s cell reception on-site. WiFi is available in the Concert Bowl and Laketown Flats.
Is day parking available?Yes, day parking is available on-site.
Do you provide free parking for carpools?Yes. All vehicles with 5 or more people park for free.
Can I bring an ATV or personal vehicle?Personal ATVs, scooters, golf carts, horses or similar vehicles are not permitted. Scooters can be used by those with a disability.
Can I bring a pet or other animal?No animals are permitted except for certified service dogs.
Is there a Lost & Found?Yes, it is next to the Information Booth.
After the event, you can email us for Lost & Found inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org
Parking and Transportation
On-site day parking is available ($10 per day).
Vehicles left overnight must be moved by 11am the next day, or be charged an extra day.
Weekend parking passes are also available.
Other transportation options are:
- Carpool, and leave your vehicle at home
- Shuttles services
For local driving:
- No parking on Highway 18 or any of these roads: Youbou, Indian, North Shore or Teleglobe. Vehicles will be towed at owner’s expense.
- Local traffic only on Indian Rd and North Shore Rd.
- Speed limit reduced to 50 km/h on Youbou Rd.
We have a “Leave No Trace” policy. Whatever you bring in, you pack out - including all camp gear and chairs. All garbage and recyclables should be placed in the proper receptacles.
Potable water stations are located in the Concert Bowl, campsites and near Laketown Flats. There are no RV water refill stations on-site. Fill before arrival.
Toilets and Showers
There are flush toilets and showers for our guests’ comfort.
The First Aid tent is behind the Laketown Flats stage.
In the event of emergency evacuation, remain calm and proceed to nearest exit. Event staff will provide directions to pre-determined staging areas.
Event staff will provide assistance to children and disabled patrons during an emergency.
Lost & Found
All Lost & Found items will be held at the Information Booth. After the event, please contact: email@example.com
Event Passes & ID
- You must have a valid event pass at all times. Or, you will be evicted from this site
- Two pieces of valid ID (one with a photo) is required
- All ticket sales are final - no refunds
- Performers are subject to change without notice
- Events will proceed rain or shine
Smoking is permitted in designated areas only. For safety, cigarettes must be extinguished and placed in buckets provided.
DSLR cameras, camera with an interchangeable lens and GoPro cameras are not permitted in the concert bowl.
Video recordings of any performance is prohibited, except for accredited media with expressed permission.
Please respect the communities of Lake Cowichan and Youbou.
- Children and pets play here. Drive slowly
- Leave No Trace. Keep the community clean
- Respect quiet time. No noise after 11pm in town
- Police are stationed in town.
Drinking & Driving
- Taxis and shuttles will be available from the site
- Expect nightly road checks by local law enforcement
- Outside alcohol is permitted in campgrounds only.
- No drinking on roadways
You will be evicted from Laketown Ranch for any of the following:
- Criminal activity, including weapons, illegal drugs or contributing to a minor
- Disrespectful behaviour
- Noise during quiet times or excessive noise
- Messy campsites
- Possession of fireworks
Laketown Ranch and Wideglide Entertainment assume no liability for personal loss, injury, death, property damage or any other harm suffered by participants, spectators, site owners, leasers or others who may be adversely affected by any event held at Laketown Ranch.
All patrons entering Laketown Ranch may have their image or likeness reproduced for promotional and/or other purposes of Laketown Ranch or any event held on-site. By entering the grounds, patrons agree to allow such use of your image and/or likeness.
For event schedules, the latest ticket announcements and more, download our app.